Discover our Work in France program: job placement guaranty before arrival. Thanks to our 30 year-experience in international mobility and an extensive network of 500 partner employers, we offer youngsters over 18 opportunity to have a first experience working in France. They can spend between 2 months and a year in France which allows them to improve their language skills and discover the country.
Our partner entertains strong relationships with local employers wishing to hire young foreign students: Work opportunities in hostels, catering or sales, All jobs are entry level jobs and accessible without special training.
- Intermediate level in French.
Job Placement program includes:
- Guaranteed Job placement
- Insurance: Our partner is covered by a public and legal liability to third parties insurance
- Telephone interview before you will be accepted for the program
- Appointments with employers in order to be hired
- The process of applying for temporary work permit, named APT (Autorisation Provisoire de Travail)
- Orientation meeting in our Paris office upon arrival
- Liability/housing insurance
- Opening of a bank account at our Bank partner office
- Partner’s support all through the stay
Job Placement program doesn’t include:
- Personnal health insurance (mandatory).
- Accommodation (ask french partner for housing service option).
- Personal expenses.
- Local and international transports.
- Visa expences.