Volunteers assist in the healthcare efforts of our partners in Phang Nga.
Volunteers will be assisting children living with disabilities to perform basic exercise such as stretches to support their physical development and well-being. To support their mental and social development volunteers teach English language, play games and lots of arts and craft activities!
Other activities include leading sports workshops and classes promoting healthy behaviour to children at a Burmese refugee centre, and child development at an orphanage.
Tipo de programa
- Phang Nga
Programa individual o grupalIndividual
- The work you will contribute to will be rewarding
- This program located in Phang Nga, a province recognised for its stunning picturesque beaches and island oasis in the southern region of Thailand.
- The area itself is extremely diverse with access to a great number of various activities and amenities.
Hospedaje y alimentación
- Soporte de Emergencia 24/7
- Acceso a la comunidad de ex-alumnos
- Presencia internacional
- 40 años de experiencia
- Recibimiento en aeropuerto
- Boleto de avión redondo
- Asistencia en aplicación de visa
- Cargos por visa y pasaporte
- Seguro Médico
- Tours culturales