Give your graduate studies and professional career a head start by acquiring international and English skills in your particular field of studies. As an intern you will apply your academic knowledge and gain relevant international work experience in a quality, practical, mentored and monitored English speaking internship and language course.
There are no fixed start dates so you can start any time!
Moreover, if eligible, you may obtain funding through the European Union’s Erasmus+ scheme for up to 12 months or more. It’s best to inform yourself and apply at your own country’s EU office.
The dedicated NSTS Career Development program includes the following basic core services for your non-paid internship placement.
- Application: your CV, Skype interview to assess your motivation and English knowledge
- Placement: made available to you according to your career objectives, where possible
- English: minimum 2 weeks, 30 lessons Intensive General English, more weeks if needed
- Registration: selection, placement, introduction, ongoing monitoring, final certification
- Airport Transfers: meet and greet on arrival, private transfer to accommodation and return
- Town Orientation Walk: Welcome introduction, friendly activity and town familiarisation
- Evening Do: one evening dedicated to a Welcome or Farewell activity among new friends
- Assistance: 24/7 on-call, emergency assistance, optional cultural, entertainment activities
- Transport: to host organisation for placement introduction on first day
- Non-EU/EEA nationals: additional English lessons given during weekly monitoring sessions