IELTS is an internationally-recognised English language exam. Most of our students studying for IELTS go on to complete undergraduate or postgraduate courses at universities in the UK or in other English-speaking countries.
Our IELTS Exam Preparation courses are designed as a progression path for learners who wish to advance their skills and knowledge of Academic English. We provide you with strategies for dealing with each aspect of the IELTS examination and we prepare you to sit the exam externally. IELTS exams cost between £160 and £200. We can help you book your exam at a local test centre.
For IELTS students, progress is based on maintaining high standards, attendance, homework and performance in class. You should have a minimum of 70% on tests and at least 80% attendance to move to the next level. You may be in a General English class until you reach the right level to join an IELTS class.
Who is this for?
- Students who are planning to sit the IELTS Academic examination
- Students who want to obtain a formal qualification for higher education purposes
- Students who want to learn skills and strategies to deal with the IELTS examination
- Students who would like to improve their knowledge of academic English
- Extend academic vocabulary and increase knowledge of Academic English
- Improve accuracy and fluency
- Gain a thorough understanding of the IELTS examination format and question types